Saturday, March 30, 2019

Updated Family Tree!

This is not a major update. I have been busy and have not had time to play Sims lately :( I got a little time today!

I updated the family tree links in the blog and well the tree itself. Lela is currently pregnant too, and based on the current trend I am assuming she will have twins. May need a 4th crib as Rachel and Joshua (Aurora's most recent twins) were a bit of an unexpected surprise.

Thanks to the addition of the Whoohooer Mod to remove jealousy I use the risky whoohooo option every time.Even though Aurora was  not trying for children at that time, she ended up having twins!

Yosef and Ysobel are going to be aging up soon too, and I will be moving them to the second house if there is room.

Currently Issac is engaged to Darlene Bunch-Landgrabb (Formally Malcolm's wife, but he is now married to Rebecca). If that works out he will move in with her and the Twins might be able to move into the second house.

No comments:

Post a Comment